Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, just passing on this useful piece of article for all of us to take a lesson from.
- To realize the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade..
- To realize the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who gave birth to a pre-mature baby..
- To realize the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper..
- To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who missed the train..
- To realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask a person who just avoided an accident..
- To realize the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal in the Olympics..
It’s very true..time is valued differently by different people..
and it’s a true blessing for someone to understand and internalize that time is the substance of life in which man exists and does either good or bad..
Imam Ibn Al-Qayyim has a beautiful saying that says “..For the intelligent one is the one who is conscious of his time , and if he loses it then he would lost all his interests, for all interests derive from time, and whenever time is lost it can never be regained!” [Al Jawab Al Kafi]..
Have a nice day! – Admin M ❤